Walk to Cathedral School…Dress Circle Aitkenvale…
This stylish family executive home, is undoubtedly in the most prestigious pocket of Aitkenvale by the river. A short distance to the Cathedral School, moments from the city, Strand, Hospital, Stockland and JCU. Be instantly captivated and impressed by the open plan and flow through design out to the resort pool and surrounds. Enjoy evenings around the pool overlooking the kids “cubby house” and play area. Feel like you’re on holiday’s everyday. 4 Bedrooms master ensuite, WIR, plus office. Stunning Kitchen featuring stone benchtops. Fully A/C, double car accommodation. A family home, minutes to Rivers Walks and bike tracks.
What influenced you to buy the property?
- Location – proximity to school and shops and walking tracks;
- Easy to maintain yard & home;
- Good size home – 5 in family and plenty of space;
What advantages are there in living in your home?
- Dog park in walking distance;
- Easy to carry kayaks and paddle boards to river;
- Quiet street kids can ride bikes on and access multiple bike tracks;
- Yard takes care of itself;
- Friendly neighbours – everyone looks out for one another – all owner occupier homes in the area so everyone presents their homes nicely;
When family or friends visit, what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
- Landscaped and Large outdoor area;
- Everyone likes the floor plan – bedrooms away from living area;
- Garage is multi-purpose – 90% time used as garage but is lovely setup as a master room for visiting relatives, dance studio, ect);
- How quiet the neighbourhood is;
What are the best 5 things about your home?
- Easy to look after – cool and comfortable all year around;
- Good size house – good size rooms;
- Good size Pool – two beach seats – 20+ meters;
- Landscaped yard – great for entertaining;
Any additional comments?
- Solar 3.5 Klw;
- Rates approx. $1670, Insurance – home and content $189 per month;
- Insulated and with large patio – house is very cool all year around ;
- All floors replaced in 2014 – approx. $14k;
- Kitchen - stone bench tops and some functional improvements 2013;
- Energy efficient lighting – replaced all lights in 2015 (about $3k) with LED – no broken bulbs!
- Fans replaced in 2015 when lighting done so ceiling could be repainted – Fans and Ceiling paint $2.5K;
- NBN Internet – very fast – all phones go through internet so no call charges – very good quality and happy with this system;
- Pool on timer and tariff so runs of solar power;
- Electrical by Horan and Bird – services and cleans airconds and solar every 12 months;
- Family do like to run airconds – 4 every night with splits run during the day – with solar and tariffs bill is normally averages $500-$600 per quarter because of solar and tariffs;
- Daikon split, about 18months old, bedroom zircons – purchased 2015;