This tightly held pocket of Fairfield is minutes to Fairfield Shopping Centre, lake, walks, parks, schools, cafes, restaurants, and much much more.. Presentation perfect ideal for those wanting to free up their weekends with a low maintenance yard - I like that !!! The abundance of natural light and cool breezes in this home make living here easy. Fully renovated, freshly painted inside and out the finishing modern touches in this home is set to impress. Fully air conditioned, gorgeous kitchen, fully tiled - great for our North Queensland climate, massive open plan living, 4 large bedrooms, master walk-in robe/ensuite. The outdoor patio is perfect for entertaining, 5kw solar.
An opportunity not to be missed, all you have to do is move in and place your furniture.
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
Q. What influenced you to buy the property ?
A. The bright, open-plan living area and spacious kitchen felt warm and inviting, and well-suited to North Queensland living and entertaining. The large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, and low maintenance fully irrigated lawn and garden were well-suited to our needs. We found 3 Somerville Place to be centrally located, close to beautiful walks along the lakes and river as well as convenient access to shops, sporting facilities and both of our workplaces in the City and Hospital.
Q. What advantages are there living in your home?
A. - The central location provides quick and easy connection to all of Townsville and the surrounding areas.
- The large, modern kitchen and open-plan design with the living areas is perfect for entertaining.
- Energy efficient with a 5kW Solar System and low maintenance with fully irrigated outdoor areas.
- Additional safety benefits include deadlocked external doors and security screens.
Q. When friends and family stay what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A. - The living area feels light, bright and inviting as soon as you walk through the door. The open-plan design coupled with high ceilings and large windows brings an abundance of natural light into the home.
- It is a convenient location in a quiet, family and pet-friendly neighbourhood, perfect for afternoon walks along the river.
Q. What are the 5 best things about your home?
1. The large contemporary kitchen is the heart of this home, blending style with functionality for modern living. Stone benchtops, quality appliances, plenty of storage and elevated fixtures including feature lighting, USB ports and soft-close cabinetry make it both a stylish and practical space.
2. The home is conveniently located, within a short driving distance to both the Townsville University Hospital and to the City, stadium and Strand. It is close to shops, schools and sporting complexes, as well as the Fairfield lakes, with easy access to the river walking tracks and parks. This offers a blend of privacy within a quiet, friendly neighbourhood with the accessibility of a central location.
3. Modern, fresh, open-plan design with large windows brings lots of natural light into the home and creates a warm and inviting space.
4. Easy maintenance and energy efficiency with a 5kW solar system, fully irrigated exterior and tiled floors throughout the interior.
5. There are quality fixtures and fittings throughout, with attention to detail for functionality and modern living – stone benchtops throughout the entire house, split systems, downlights, an extensive lawn and garden irrigation system, and Veri shades in the living area. There is data cabling throughout every room in the house to complement the FTTP NBN.
Disclaimer: Elite Properties Townsville has prepared this information using every endeavour to ensure that the information given is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may occur. All prospective purchasers should endeavour to make their own enquiries to verify the accuracy of the information provided