FULLY RENOVATED … FRESH … PLACE YOUR FURNITURE & MOVE IN…
Immaculately and methodically renovated … Just like a new home inside. Stunning pure white kitchen – Stone benchtops, plumbed for an icemaker fridge, new Bosch oven and hotplates. Freshly painted, polished timber floors, split a/c throughout, the bathroom highlights clean lines, plunge bath, being a wet room has no shower screens … very on trend. Private front verandah, perfect for morning coffee, the outdoor entertainment area is ideal for large scale entertaining, overlooking the enormous back yard. Side access custom made for caravan or boat. Fully fenced … An inspection will definitely impress and the location is walking distance to all amenities.
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
Q. What influenced you to buy the property ?
- Blank Canvas (which we did not do too much ourselves with the rear of property)
- It is not directly in the flight path to the airport.
- Walking distance to shops
- Quiet end of the street
- Knew from history of the area that the land did not flood. Proven again with 2019 floods in Townsville
Q. What advantages are there living in your home?
- The location to amenities
- Close to doctor surgeries
- Close to JCU
- Close to hospital
- Close to schools and childcares
- Easy access to Ring Road
- Owner occupied houses surround Brampton
- Direct to the node access to NBN so fast internet speeds
Q. When family and friends visit, what do they point out as a benefit of your home?
- Main outdoor social area rear of the house
- The ability to store tools and wood panels under the house with the hanging nails and storage shelves set up.
- Bathroom which is a wet room where the only glass to clean is the mirrors.
- The brand new kitchen never used.
Q. What are the 5 best things about your home?
- It has stood the test of time such as two cyclones in it’s lifetime
- Strong flooring which does not creak
Q. Add any additional comments you care to make?
- Power line moved on side of house in case a covered carport is ever required
- Front double gates which allow for any vehicle to access rear of the property or even storage of caravan, or boat etc
- Additional PowerPoints have been added to each room with USB connections in every bedroom and bathroom.
- There is timber behind the tiles vertically above the side of the bath in case a future owner may want to screw in a small glass partition between shower and bath. Being a wet room we found it better to have less glass as it was easier to clean
- The removable shower hose makes cleaning a breeze
- New split system aircons installed. More efficient on power and work better than box units.
- Smoke alarms installed
- Bosch oven and hotplate
- Plumbing installed for fridges that require it
- The power connection for the fridge is in the rear cavity above allowing people to push the fridge right to the rear giving more room in kitchen
- It is a stone benchtop, more durable and will not leave knife marks as well as hot pans can be placed on them.
- Casement windows will capture the breeze and throw it through the house unlike flat windows.
- The arial connection has been placed in the corner of the living room allowing for TV to face back to dining room and kitchen.
- The Frangipani tree at front has been cut back on the inside part of the property to allow less leaves to drop on the grass but keeping with the privacy of the house from the street. Also allows the grass to grow well with just enough sunlight.