TRY A HOME WITH A DIFFERENCE…
Is your preference, lush gardens and trees that attract birds and butterflies rather than spending your weekends mowing? This alternative comfortable home is perfect for those that want to escape the everyday. Soaring cathedral ceilings, a kitchen to suit those that love to cook, boasting bench space and storage galore! Two separate living areas! Ensuite, walk-in robe to main! Double car accommodation. Side access and driveway to the rear shed. Walking distance to shops, schools and all that Annandale offers. A place to call home!
- Fully automated irrigation with drip system in gardens and sprays to front footpath area (Townsville Water consider drip the same as hand watering with less stringent limits during water restriction periods).
- 6m x 3m insulated garden shed with light, power & water complete with quality metal shelving, solid work bench, gardening tools, barrow, woodworking tools metal working tools, power tools, step ladders, mowers and whipper sniper, many thousands of dollars worth.
- 2 x extension ladders on racks on end of dwelling.
- Paving all the way around the dwelling, no muddy feet during the wet season.
- Alcove in rear garden to hide the rubbish bins.
- Waterproof shade sails attached to the ends of the dwelling shades and waterproofs the windows, no surprises after a storm.
- Lemon and lime trees in front garden, vegetable garden in rear great for salad greens and herbs.
- Extra large and extra high carport with doorway into dwelling, could accommodate a moderate sized caravan tallish boat etc, could fit roller doors to make secure.
- Alternate driveway to rear yard, suitable for small vehicles, trailers, motorcycles etc.