ARCHITECTURAL SOPHISTICATION FOR THE PROFESSIONAL ON THE RIVER...
On the river, a tranquil retreat in an enviable location this split level home is a reward with its low maintenance grounds, it can only be described as a slice of paradise overlooking the Ross River and Mount Stuart, the views are amazing. The attention to detail, workmanship and multiple free-flowing indoor/outdoor living areas make year round entertaining a reality. Let the journey begin...Gatehouse entry, timber floors, media room, formal living casual dining, stunning kitchen overlooking the expansive tiled deck with views! Master featuring bi-fold doors with a view. Guest rooms well separated from the rest. Fully air-conditioned, four bedrooms, three bathrooms. Plunge pool and terrace. The rewards here speak for themselves, an inspection is a must!
- Gatehouse Entry
- Intercom from gatehouse
- Keypad entry
- Pool with pool terrace
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms + media room
- Timber bi-fold doors
- Back deck overlooks Ross River, Townsville Golf Course and Mt Stuart
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops
- Dual entertainment areas
- Easy care, low maintenance gardens
- Large lockable storage area underneath
- Huge walk-in robes in 2 bedrooms
- Timber floors in living, dining and kitchen
- Ducted vacuum maid
- 5 KW Solar
- Screen enclosed back deck
- Auto Blinds to back deck
- Freshly Painted
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
What influenced you to buy the property ?
Different style of home than normal—Back Patio views of River & Golf Course
What advantages are there in living in your home?
Quiet, close to amenities—Cool breezes most of the year
When family or friends visit, what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
What are the 5 best things about your house
- 1. Cool Breezes
- Multiple living areas, Love separate Media room,
- Pool & Patio
- Location, walking tracks, views.
- Manageable garden, Back Patio (my favourite)
Any additional comments you care to make ?
Have really loved living here, great neighbours, quiet street