Tremendous privacy, space in abundance and that special brand of pizzazz that very few homes offer, is the combination that sets this home apart from the rest. For those that want to get away from the everyday.
The tropical splendour and water features that surround this home will take your breath away. Soaring high timber cathedral ceilings is a special feature. The unique design and the use of natural light adds to the cool comfort living here provides. Stunning master suite boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite with views out to the pool. Love the kitchen ... quality appliances. Resort pool, room for 4 cars, trailer, caravan, boat – It’s your call ... Move in, place your furniture and enjoy … No work to be done.
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
Q. What influenced you to buy the property ?
A. We loved:-
- The unique design & immediate feeling of space & natural light impressed us. It had wow factor!
- The warmth of the timber and beautiful cathedral ceilings.
- The wide verandahs front and back
- Cool, in comparison to other low set homes.
- Well orientated to catch the prevailing breezes
Q. What advantages are there living in your home?
A. There are many:-
- Quiet cul-de-sac & neighbourhood, with lovely nearby parklands
- Good insulation in the walls & roof, and high ceilings for cool tropical living.
- A/C not needed as much as other homes. Solar electrical and solar hot water.
- Proximity to shopping centres, Uni, hospital, good schools & easy highway access.
- Private, peaceful rear garden and pool area creates the perfect sanctuary and refuge.
- Low maintenance garden with 12 station irrigation.
Q. When friends and family stay what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A. Most comment on:-
- Lovely unique design and beautiful high timber ceilings.
- Sense of space and relaxed welcome.
- Cool tropical home and wide verandahs
- Street appeal and lovely garden.
Q. What are the best 5 things about your home?
1. Beautiful peaceful sanctuary to come home to
2. Green leafy private back garden and pool area with abundant bird life.
3. Orientated to catch the cool prevailing breezes enhanced by the timber louvres and high ceilings
4. Wide verandahs front and back allow windows to be left open even during heavy rains, for fresh air and breezes.
5. Low maintenance garden
Q. Additional comments:
- The house has 3kW of solar panels with a 5kW Inverter.
- The main switchboard has integrated surge protection on both 33 and 11 tariffs.
- Generator input point and Separate E/L Safety switch for each circuit.
- The shed/double garage has a safety switch protected sub board with a 15A power point.
- Hot water is via a 300 litre Solahart, roof mounted system.
- The house keeps cool due to two layers of insulation in the roof about 100mm apart. This space is well ventilated at the gable ends and with a wind driven extractor on the roof.
We have enjoyed and loved living in our home for 24 years. It has been an oasis and our sanctuary, but now it is time for our next chapter.