Everything you’ve been searching for is here. Light & Airy, the fresh interior “that really flows” offers a perfect setting for any size family. Original owners, quiet location, coupled with great orientation for breeze & outlook close to Fairfield Shopping Centre, Bunnings & schools. A short drive to the Strand & the City. The soaring high cathedral ceiling & the use of glass brings the outdoors…indoors. Massive family/theatre room, 3 living areas in total. The stunning 2 pack & stone kitchen overlooks the huge all weather patio & pool…perfect for entertaining. Plenty of yard & side access for a boat or caravan. An inspection will delight & impress !!!
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
Q - What influenced you to buy the property
A - The location of Fairfield Waters subdivision with its lakes, walking paths, shopping centre and being so close to town, the army barracks and hospital
Q - What advantages are there living in your home?
A - All the inside rooms are spacious with 2 living areas. Open plan kitchen dining and family which lead onto a 40m2 + undercover patio area which we use all year round.
Q - When friends and family stay what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A - Relaxing in the pool/spa and BBQing in the under cover patio
Q - What are the best 5 things about your home?
1. Room for a caravan or RV
2. Large undercover patio
3. Open plan living in kitchen, dining and family rooms.
4. Ensuite shower has dual access, no glass to clean, just walk in, tiles to ceiling.
5. Always have fantastic breezes
Q - Additional comments:
- Great to have friendly neighbours
- Our dogs enjoy the walking paths that take you either along the Ross River or you can choose to walk by the 3 lakes.
- Lots of retail shops within the subdivision as well as a Bunnings, Woolworths, Coles and K Mart.