This light filled home with its modern update is set to impress. Freshly painted inside and out this very exciting home is perfect for any family that enjoy open plan living with a view to the yard and pool from every vantage point, you’ll love the indoor/outdoor feel. Soaring high ceilings throughout, ducted air-conditioning, pure white kitchen. Four large bedrooms, main WIR/ensuite, sliding door access to the outdoors. Resort Pool! Plenty of side access and yard for his shed or children’s playground! A wonderfully quiet yet amazingly convenient location, don’t delay this will be a great home for your family to come home too!
• Professionally painted inside and out, roof re-pointed and repainted
• Landscaped with kwik-curb to garden beds
• High quality new carpet and blinds throughout
• New light fittings in bedrooms and bathrooms
• New kitchen benches and cabinetry, with new appliances including dishwasher, stove, oven & Rangehood
• Plumbing to fridge
• Ducted air-conditioning with 4 zones + separate a/c in main bedroom and study. New A/c vents throughout house
• Completely renovated ensuite. Updated vanity, mirror, shower screen and fittings to main bathroom.
• New fans throughout with additional fans to kitchen, dining and outdoor area
• TV points to main bedroom and outdoor entertainment area
• New creepy crawly to pool
• New crimsafe security screen to front door, with new security screen door to garage and laundry.
• New toilet cisterns with soft close seats
• Epoxy clear floor coating to garage floor
• Loads of storage throughout house
• Cathedral ceilings
What influenced you to buy the property?
Short drive to Schools, JCU and Shopping Centres. Across the road for river walk and close to Aplins Weir and Sheriff Park. The large fully fenced yard and pool – all in full view from kitchen. Extensive natural light. Cathedral ceilings and huge entertainment area. Quiet street within the best pocket of Annandale.
What plans did you have for the home, which you may not have completed?
Nothing! We have completely renovated the house with a view to stay here a long time. The only other thing we were considering was perhaps a small garden shed to the ample room behind the house.
What advantages are there in living in your home?
The short drive to work, schools, shopping centres, Murray Sports complex and Ring road. The natural light and ventilation. The ability to keep an eye on the kids from the kitchen whilst they’re playing safely in the yard.
When family or friends visit, what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
Cathedral ceilings, Natural light and ventilation, Size of entertainment area and pool, Combination of grass and basketball/handball court
What are the best 5 things about your home?
1. The entertainment area and pool/yard
2. The natural light and ventilation
3. Cathedral ceilings
4. Privacy and ambience
5. Ducted air conditioning and fans to every room during the hot summer months
Add any additional comments you care to make?
We are only moving due to a change in circumstances. We have loved our time here and sad to leave.