The well maintained parkland feels like an extension of your own, with its fantastic outlook to Mount Stuart. This home offers expansive light-filled living spaces, the layout would suit any family wanting separation. With views out to the private gardens from just about every room in the house. Ducted air-conditioning, four bedrooms, main ensuite. Huge rumpus/family room or home office with its separate entry… it’s your call! The lush stunning outdoor entertainment area overlooks the awesome resort pool. Double garden shed, side access for boat/caravan! Quiet court. Take advantage of this rare offering, homes in this unique location are very popular!
What influenced you to buy the property?
• Adjacent to a huge, well maintained council park
• Only one neighbour (and a good one at that)
• Very private pool and entertainment area facing the park and screened by landscaping
• Outlook across the park to Mount Stuart
• Only three minutes’ walk to beautiful Aplin’s Weir - a great way to unwind at the end of the working day
• Ready access to the bicycle/walking paths along the river and around the Weir
• Annandale shopping centre and Coles - only 1.5kms - so convenient
• University and Hospital - 4 kms
• Myer and Stockland - 5 kms - very handy
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout house - a very comfortable, cool house in summer
• Single level
• Huge, separate teenagers den or separate university student bedroom and study, with its own entry door from exterior
• Pool and patio area visible from kitchen - great for supervision of kids
• Side gate access possible for a boat or caravan
QUIET AND SECURE:
• In a small court - minimal passing traffic
• Well away from the noise of University Road
• Fully fenced and very secure
What are the best 5 things about your home?
• Like living on acreage in Annandale, next to the park and with only one neighbour
• Comfort - quiet, secure, cool in summer ( full A/C and pool)
• Happiness. It has certainly fulfilled our needs. A great place for teenage and university age kids, as it allow them separation.
• Convenience - close to all the necessities of life : supermarket, takeaway shops, schools, bus, transport, university, hospital. A short drive to the great restaurants at the Precinct. Many fond memories from barbecues with family and friends on the poolside patio.