This luxurious quality home offers design features to please. From the most exquisite street appeal to the double entrance doors and curved entry foyer you know that you have found “the one”. Split air-conditioning makes for a cool summer. 2 separate living areas with plenty of floor to ceiling windows bringing the outdoors indoors. 4 large bedrooms, master featuring a Walk-in robe/Ensuite plus exclusive access to the luxurious in-ground pool, a clever study nook completes the package. Breathtaking outdoor living overlooking the “Resort Pool”. Side access for a boat/caravan.
The appealing structural design makes a statement in one of Annandale’s finest courts.
Q. What influenced you to buy the property?
A. - Quiet family friendly Court
- Outdoor and pool area - great for relaxing or entertaining
- Close to shops; close to schools – walking distance to some,
- Approx. ten minutes to the hospital and university
- Approx. 15 minutes to Townsville city and/or strand
Q, When family or friends visit, what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A. They love the Cul-de-sac court, the large front lawn to sit and relax and the friendly neighbours. In regards to the house, they love how spacious it is and the pool
Q. What are the best 5 things about your home?
1. Location and safe neighbourhood including easy walk to the river
2. Garden designed to attract native birds & butterflies
3. Spacious feel throughout the house.
4. Main living areas and bedrooms are north facing making home bright with natural light and cross breezes
5. Functional home which is easy to clean and low maintenance inside and out