Sitting proudly on the slopes of Mount Louisa, enjoy views and cool breezes all year round. Freshly presented to sell. Brick for low maintenance, newly painted inside and out, soaring high ceilings, the use of glass and sliding doors, bringing the outdoors in, will elevate you to new heights !
2-Pak kitchen, waterfall stone benchtops, brand new stove/hot plates and dishwasher, twin refrigerators included. I love that !! Split airconditioning throughout, perfect for our long hot summers. Master boasts ensuite, sliding door access to a very private alfresco area, ideal for morning cuppa’s. The enclosed patio highlighting powder coated aluminium lattice will impress guests and family alike. Close to shopping centres, hotels, restaurants and transport, the location is perfect ! Side access for boat/caravan. The pluses here are amazing.
Q What influenced you to buy the property?
A The property felt very homely and welcoming when i initially walked in. I knew it would be a relaxing space to come home to with a few subtle changes that suited my personality.
Q What advantages are there living in your home?
A The home is in a very quiet area with very little through traffic. The breezes are beautiful living on the side of Mt Louisa.
Q When friends and family stay what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A They first notice the feeling of tranquility and quiet.
Q The five best things about my home.
1. This home is very close to everything. Whether it be the strand, Shops, schools or access to the northern suburbs of Townsville. Everything is within easy reach.
2. The neighbourhood is friendly and offers a feeling of security.
3. The home is very easy maintenance with the brick exterior and tiled living area inside.
4. It's very light and bright with large windows and high vaulted ceilings. I love the feeling the open space offers.
5. There is nothing negative to say and I would not be selling if not moving out of Townsville.