Freshly presented to sell. First impressions only get better in this bigger than most family home. 5 bedrooms, 2 of which can be joined with sliding doors … open or shut - a great idea!! Master suite highlights it’s own study, Walk-in robe/ensuite. The expansive kitchen is set to impress, 3 flexible living rooms including a theatre room, large all weather patio – actually a 4th living area !! Plenty of back yard, walk to JCU, hospital, hiking tracks, river, hotel and shops. The location is tops, and so is the house… Don’t miss out !!
Start by thinking back to when you originally purchased your property
Q. What influenced you to buy the property ?
A. It feels light, bright and airy as soon as you walk in the door. The big kitchen and living areas are spacious and inviting, with plenty of storage. The location is close to work and motorway access, making it very convenient. There is lots of space for a family with kids.
Q. What advantages are there living in your home?
A. - Solar panels to keep electricity costs down
- Cool house with insulation in walls
- Close to Uni, hospital and Lavarack Barracks and mountain bike track
- Quiet family-friendly street
- View of Mt Stuart while enjoying a wine on the patio
- Low maintenance gardens with automatic irrigation
Q. When friends and family stay what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A. - Big kitchen
- Great for entertaining, with big patio and servery
- Perfect layout for families
Q. What are the best 5 things about your home?
1. Convenient and accessible location
3. Low maintenance
4. Bonus/flexible spaces to suit different needs
5. Separate media room
Disclaimer: Elite Properties Townsville has prepared this information using every endeavour to ensure that the information given is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may occur. All prospective purchasers should endeavour to make their own enquiries to verify the accuracy of the information provided.