A RARE FIND … THE PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION … 1215M2
2 Houses perched against natures landscape allowing privacy and unrestricted views, bringing the outdoors indoors. Perfect for 2 families “A rare find”. Main residence – 4 Bedrooms, master/ensuite, Walk-in-Robe, direct access to the large fully screened patio. Pure white kitchen highlighting new appliances. Theatre room/living room/family room. Residence 2 – Stunning kitchen, granite benchtops, 2 bedrooms, main connected to the 2-way bathroom, 2 living areas, fully screened patio overlooking the massive yard and Mt Stuart. 2 Double remote garages, side access for boat/caravan, solar, bore. A lifestyle solution for extended/blended families. Original Owner.2 Houses perched against natures landscape allowing privacy and unrestricted views, bringing the outdoors indoors. Perfect for 2 families “A rare find”. Main residence – 4 Bedrooms, master/ensuite, Walk-in-Robe, direct access to the large fully screened patio. Pure white kitchen highlighting new appliances. Theatre room/living room/family room. Residence 2 – Stunning kitchen, granite benchtops, 2 bedrooms, main connected to the 2-way bathroom, 2 living areas, fully screened patio overlooking the massive yard and Mt Stuart. 2 Double remote garages, side access for boat/caravan, solar, bore. A lifestyle solution for extended/blended families. Original Owner.
- 1215m2 (Wide street frontage) of land perched against wonderful and natural landscaping. Unrestricted views from one of the many enclosed screened patios allows views of natural Fauna, like Bush Kangaroos, King Fishers, Kookaburra’s, Pheasants & Scrub Turkeys, along with a family of friendly Possums
- This house is a one of a kind dwelling for Annandale. The home can house either one family or two. 2 x 5kw Solar, separate Water and Electricity meters allows flexibility of living, Each home has its own self contained Solar (back to grid) system
- A fully automated irrigation system services the large areas of grass. Irrigation water supply is via a new bore with a new stainless steel pump housed in a feature bore pump box positioned for ease of access
- Large fully landscaped areas and garden beds surround the home with over 30 varieties of palms just to name a few of Australia’s natural Fauna.
- The home was built in 1995 by Spinnaker Homes and has had very little issues. The home has been built using Hardwood Trusses and Battens with quality colorbond Roof, Fascia & Gutters.The home has 2700 Ceilings and has a Country home feel with tall skirtings & fretwork. Both homes are fully tiled throughout with good quality ceramic tiles
- 2 double garages are included, one double garage divides one home from the other. The other double garage adds feature to the streetscape and can double up as a home office/storage or double garage come workshop. Fully integrated wall to wall kitchen cupboards are installed in said garage.
- Double gates on the LHS of the property allow easy access to the large rear yard which also has a 3x3 colorbond shed installed.
- The main Residence has 4 bedrooms, home theatre room, 2 bathrooms, 2 large patios (fully screened) large kitchen with walk-in pantry, and user friendly family room which is located next to the main patio/entertaining area
- The main Residence has been upgraded to comply with latest smoke alarm regulations. All lights where applicable have been upgraded to LED. The kitchen has been fitted with new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- The main bedroom is spacious with it’s own bathroom which has a new back to wall toilet suite, large vanity, shower and corner bath. Corner windows above the bathtub allows great ventilation. Feature glass shelving above vanity unit allows flexibility with interior decorating in mind
- The home has been fully serviced and nothing has been spared on it’s presentation. New tapware & accessories have also been installed.
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms can fit double beds easily and bedroom 4 is also a good size. All bedrooms have integrated wardrobes and airconditioning.
- The main bedroom & family room have nearly new split systems providing reliable cool air on demand.
- The laundry in the main home is large and spacious with easy access to the rear yard.• The home has been freshly painted and is tastefully done with a touch of charm.
- The home has been insulated via ceiling batts which creates a pleasant all year round temperature in the home.• The entry porch is a delight, spacious with feature wall panelling and dado rails. Feature entry floor tiles greet you as you enter.
- A fully integrated security system is installed with LED keypad located in entry porch.
- Home 2 has been freshly repainted and has been upgraded as per home 1 – new light fittings, smoke detectors and bathroom fittings.
- Home 2 has a user friendly granite top kitchen and splashback with near new appliances. A large walk-in pantry and integrated laundry room with linen cupboard finish off this well designed area.
- The kitchen and dining area have easy access to fully screened patio area. The laundry is located for easy access to rear yard and clothes line.
- A large master bedroom with its own 2-way bathroom help make this home a pleasure to live in. The master bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe. A feature front door with side-lite greet you at entry. Once you step in to this home you are met with a large and spacious airconditioned lounge room.
- Bedroom 2 has access to the rear patio and is more that big enough for a double bed suite. A large built-in robe is also fitted.
- A large exposed aggregate driveway allows for multi-car parking. The letterbox is custom built with easy access from the driveway.
- This home/homes is one of a kind and only comes once in a lifetime.
ONE HOUSE IN TWO & TWO HOUSES IN ONE - MAIN FEATURES
- Large Parcel of land with unsurpassed views of natural landscaping and Mt Stuart.
- 4 under cover/lockup garage spaces
- Bore pump & new fully automated irrigation system
- Updated tapware, smoke detectors and light fittings
- Freshly painted throughout
- A Total of 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 3 patios (all fully screened)
- Double gates give easy access to rear yard for storage of caravan or boat
- Enough room in rear yard for large swimming pool.
Q - What influenced you to buy the property?
A - The location, and to build something like a one-off
Q - What advantages are there in living in your home?
A- All the facilities close by like Schools, Hospital, University (James Cook) Transport and Shopping Centres.
Q- When family or friends visit, what do they point out as the benefits of your home?
A - They can’t believe the size of the property, it’s deceiving from the front. All the Natural Fauna and wildlife we get.
Q - What are the 5 best things about your home?
A - 1. Location
3. Size of the lot
4. Entertainment areas
5. A Big family and families can live here
Q - Any Additional comments you care to make?
A-This home is too big for us now, It needs a large family and families to make it laugh and smile again, like we have over the years. Sadness to leave, but joyful for a new family to enjoy this wonderful home like we have